DELE Exam -General Conditions
Anyone who wishes to do any of the 6 DELE exams must meet the following conditions:
1. Have proof of citizenship of a country where Spanish is not an official language.
2. Complete the registration and payment within the set time periods and in the established centres.
3. Citizens of countries where Spanish is spoken, who live in other countries where Spanish is not an official language can also register for DELE exams if they meet at least of two of the following conditions (and declare it in a written document):
- Spanish is not the mother tongue of either of their parents.
- Spanish was not the first language learned.
- Spanish is not the language normally used in communication.
- The candidate has not studied Spanish in the total or part of his/her primary or secondary education.