Spanish Courses in Barcelona
Description of the don Quijote Barcelona School
The school building is spacious, with 2600 square meters generously spread over the 3 lower floors of a modern building. The school offers more than 55 bright and airy classrooms with a total surface area of 2000 square meters. The school also offers 600 square meters of common areas, including a large interior patio, which looks out through a glass wall onto the school's expansive private garden, complete with trees and terrace. The central interior patio offers comfortable seating and more than 20 computer terminals, making it a great stop for easy and free internet access from our terminals or linking up your own laptop to the school's free Wi-Fi. The patio is a popular spot to relax between classes while enjoying a drink or snack from the vending machines stationed throughout the school. The school's architectural details are top notch, including marble floors throughout the common areas and beautifully finished wood floors in the classrooms.
In summary, the don Quijote Barcelona is not only big, but bright and comfortable, with a touch of luxury. There is language school of this size and caliber in all of Europe!
- 9 bathrooms, including one specially equipped for disabled students
- Background music available in the entire school
- Centralized heating and air conditioning throughout the building
- Wi-Fi access from all points of the building
- A cybercafé with seating for 32 people
- Facilities fully adapted for disabled students and visitors
- A snack area, security cameras and a speaker system throughout the school
- A conference room accommodating 150 people
- Parking spaces underneath the school for those students wishing to arrive by car
- Large private garden behind the school
- Intensive & Super intensive
- Spanish for Life
- Academic Year
- Intensive Business
- Chamber of Commerce exam preparation - Business
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Teachers of Spanish
- Christmas Course
- Premium Intensive & Intensive+, Premium Superintensive & Premium Super Immersion
- One-to-One & One-to-One Super Intensive
- Spanish and Internship
- Study Groups
- Summer Camps
- Home Stay: Individual or double. Breakfast, half-board or full board.
- Shared flat / Apartment: Individual, double or double for individual use.
- dQ Residence with private bathroom: individual or double. No meals.
- Student Residence/Family Residence: Individual or double. Breakfast, half-board or full board.
- Premium Accommodation: Private apartment or Flat (individual, double or double for individual use). No meals.
- Hotel dq (Hotel in Barcelona): A brand new hotel in the center of Barcelona. The Hotel dQ has 98 bedrooms with private bathrooms and the latest furnishings and installations.
Our new home in Barcelona is located at Carrer de Mallorca 27. It is the heart of Barcelona's vibrant, central L'Eixample District, home to Gaudi's Sagrada Familia cathedral, a collection of notable modernist architectural gems including Gaudi's Casa Batlo and La Pedrera, and much of Barcelona's best boutique shopping. On foot, the school is 10 minutes from the Plaza de Espanya, 10 minutes from the Plaza de Catalunya and within walking distance of the city's bustling Gran Via avenue. The Sants railway station, Barcelona's main railway terminal and a landmark building, is only 150 meters away!
Carrer de Mallorca, 27, 08029, Barcelona, Spain
With direct connection from the school to 8 main public buses lines, and a metro station less than 5 minutes from our entrance, getting around Barcelona is as easy as walking out the front door!