DELE Exam - Registration Details
Documents needed for registering for any of the 6 DELE exams:
Can be obtained in any of the registration centres and must be filled in correctly.
* On the certificate sent to the candidate, the name and surname will appear the same as on the registration form.
A photocopy of an ID card:
One that features, as a minimum, the following details: name and surname, date and place of birth of the candidate.
* The information on the registration form must correspond exactly to that on the ID card.
Once registered, each candidate will receive a copy of the registration form, on which their assigned code is shown. This will be received by mail. In this document the place, date and time of the exam will be given.
Neccessary documents on the day of the exam:
The candidates should attend the exam with the following documents:
- The copy of the registration form.
- The ID card (the same one used for the registration).
- The letter sent by the registration centre showing the date, time and place of the exam.