Spanish Courses in Alicante
don Quijote Partner School in Alicante
Set directly on a beautiful promenade, the school is located in a Mediterranean style building in the city center, and features 6 spacious classrooms, a computer lab with free internet access, centralized air conditioning and heating, and views of the sea and harbour from the classrooms.
All of the school's teachers are specially trained in teaching Spanish as a foreign language and many hold a Masters or Doctorate in their area of specialization. They are seasoned experts in a variety of specific courses and topics such as Spanish Linguistics, History, Marketing and Tourism.
- 8 classrooms
- Teacher's meeting room
- Multimedia room with computers with free Internet access
- Wi-Fi wireless internet
- Study room - library and video collection
- Air conditioning and central heating
- Intensive +
- Super-Intensive +
- Part time
- Spanish & Internship
- Home Stay: Individual or double. Half-board or full board.
- Shared flat / Apartment: Individual, double or double for individual use.
- Premium Accommodation: Private apartment. No meals.
Our partner school in Alicante is located in one of the most emblematic areas of the city, the Paseo de la Explanada. The school is just a two minute walk from the beach, and very close to Rambla Méndez Nuñez, one of the main bus stops of Alicante.
Pº de la Explanada de España, 1. 03001 Alicante