Spanish Courses in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Description of the don Quijote Puerto Vallarta School
Nestled among charming colonial-style buildings and picturesque city streets, our partner school in Puerto Vallarta is just one block from the Pacific ocean, close to restaurants, cafes, shops and night time locales. The school has a large café in a nice open terrace that is also used for salsa classes, fiestas and as meeting point for students during the breaks. There is also a conference room for orientation, lectures and movie projections.
- Intensive group course: 15 group classes/week
- Super-intensive group course: 25 group classes/week
- One to One private course: 15 One to One classes + 10 group classes/week
- Teacher of Spanish Group Course: 2 weeks (20 classes/week)
- Teacher of Spanish One to One: 2 weeks (15 classes/week)
- Teacher of Spanish Group + One to One: 2 weeks (10 group classes + 15 One to One / week)
- Spanish for Life: 12 weeks or more with Intensive, Super Intensive or One to One courses
- Academic Year & Semester Programs: 20 weeks or more with Intensive, Super Intensive or One to One courses
Spanish classes, with a maximum of 5 students per group, are held from 9:00 to 14:00 (12:00 for the Intensive course) and are composed of 3 lessons of conversational grammar and 2 lessons of practical conversation and/or lectures if you opt for the Super intensive course (from 12:20 to 14:00 without breaks).
The One to One lessons take place in the afternoons from 14:30 to 17:30 with a 20 minute break.
Host families, located within 20 minutes walking of the school, offer you single rooms with breakfast or half board.
Activities and Excursions
In the afternoons we offer workshops and activities that include:
- Arts and crafts
- salsa classes
- Singing Mexican songs
- A fiesta or a picnic