Spanish Courses in Marbella
don Quijote Partner School in Marbella
Our partner school in Marbella is a unique 3-story building which opens up to a multitude of sun drenched patios, including a 3,500 square meter private terrace. These common areas are perfect for you to relax between classes or take a break with friends while taking in the sultry scents of the Mediterranean Sea.
All of the school's teachers are specially trained in teaching Spanish as a foreign language and many hold a Masters or Doctorate degree in their area of specialization. They are seasoned experts in a variety of specific courses and topics such as Spanish Linguistics, History, Marketing and Tourism.
- 17 classrooms (14 inside and 3 outside) with natural light from the terrace
- Audio-visual equipment in every classroom
- Computer room with 7 computers
- Free Wi-Fi wireless internet throughout the school
- Air conditioning
- Common room with vending machines and coffee
- Study hall
- Library services (books and videos)
- Intensive +
- Super-Intensive +
- Part time
- Spanish & Internship
- Study Groups
- Summer Camps
1 tuition hour: 55 minutes.
Participants: Maximum 9.
- Home Stay: Individual or double. Halfboard or full board.
- Shared flat / Apartment: Individual, double or double for individual use.
- Student Residence/Family Residence: Individual or double. No meals, halfboard or full board.
- Premium Accommodation: Private apartment (individual, double or double for individual use). No meals
What's more, the school's location is unbeatable - less than a five minute walk from the beach, the most desirable shops and the best tapas bars in town. The school is conveniently located in the heart of the city, close to various bus lines. The school building features 17 classrooms, a large terrace, air conditioning, a large common room with vending machines, a study room and library, and 7 computers with free Internet access.
Av. de Ricardo Soriano, 43. 29602 Marbella, Spain