Spanish Courses in Sevilla
don Quijote Partner School in Sevilla
The school is located in a magnificent historic building in the centre. The building dates from 1919 and was designed by one of the most famous architects in Spain, Aníbal González, also creator of the "Plaza de Espana", one of the most important monuments of Seville. With 12 very spacious and air-conditioned classrooms as well as a rooftop where you can relax after your Spanish lessons, sunbathing, you will savor a concentrated taste of Spain as soon as you step inside this school.
- Reception area / office
- 12 classrooms, all air-conditioned
- For your year-round comfort: centralized heating and air conditioning throughout the building
- Wi-F access from all points of the building
- A multimedia computer room
- Roof Deck
- Meeting Room
- Teacher's Room
- Intensive +
- Super-Intensive +
- Part time
- Spanish & Internship
- Home Stay: Individual or double. Half-board or full board.
- Shared flat / Apartment: Individual, double or double for individual use.
- Student Residence/Family Residence: Individual or double. No meals, half-board or full board.
- Premium Accommodation: Private apartment. No meals.